Creative Drawing. Tutorial 7: Watercolour W.I.P

Hello Everyone,

Today's Lesson: Watercolour.


As previously said in my last blog Introduction to Creative Drawing and Equipment I haven't done traditional drawing or paintings in over 6 years so I'm a little rusty. I done the tutorials out of order on purpose because I was really excited about working with watercolours. I have done bits and pieces trailing out my other supplies which I will show on a later date with the relevant tutorial posts. 

Watercolours excited me because I use to play with watercolours back in high school in art class and it was something I felt comfortable starting with and sharing with everyone. So far all I have started with is testing my watercolours and doing a few of the warm ups to get use to using watercolours once again. Below you will see my work in progress. 

That's it for now,
Crystle Maree

Watercolour and brush set
Colours
Practice take one
Practice take two

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Creative Drawing Tutorials and Equipment

Tutorial 7- Double Exposure Effect