Creative Drawing. Tutorial 1- Styles WIP

Hello Everyone,

Today's Lesson Styles.

I decided to make this my second tutorial to get into fully due to lack of confidence to be able to draw in pencil again after so many years. The drawing in different styles scared me a little as well. I've been wanting to do something like this for years digitally and just haven't attempted it. I wasn't sure how to start but I knew I had to start somewhere. I did a few random sketches when I first got my equipment to do so and they were scary. Not what they were meant to look like. (Ignore the additional shading practice and the random cat)
Attempt one- Own style and Tim Burton

 My second attempt was a bit better but still not quite right.
Second attempt- My own Style, Tim Burton and Disney
Third attempt was getting a bit better but still not quite right.
Attempt 2- My own style
Attempt one- DC
 By the forth time of drawing I decided to draw a head template up to use as a base to work around for all the designs. I drew the base, took a picture then traced over the picture that was now on my tablet kind of like a light box. I changed each face slightly to suit the artists style. I did this on normal printer paper to make it easier on myself.
head base
Upon Drawing the base head shapes this is the stage I am up to.
My Own Style
Tim Burton
Disney
Yayoi Kusama (started working on this one)
Dc
Vincent Van Gogh
That's all that I've done for now. Stay turned for more.
Crystle Maree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Creative Drawing Tutorials and Equipment

Tutorial 7- Double Exposure Effect