Tutorial No.1: Using the pen tool.

Welcome to my first Blog 

First activity using Adobe Illustrator

Tutorial number one was a fun little task. Reading the tutorial I never thought about making a circle from a base of a diamond very clever idea. I found it quite simple to be able to replicate the instructions provided within the course material provided. 

How did I go?

With this being one of the first things I have created on Adobe I feel like I completed the task as instructed and I feel confident that I will be able to continue using the pen and shape tools to be able to create some interesting art. 

Things I have learnt in this activity:

  • Basics of Adobe Illustrator
  • You can make circles out of diamonds
  • How to create, change and customise shapes
That's all for now. 
     Crystle Maree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Creative Drawing Tutorials and Equipment

Tutorial 7- Double Exposure Effect