Popular posts from this blog
Completed Work So Far......
Hello Everyone, These are my finish pieces so far I've scanned them onto the computer for viewing pleasure and I just wanted to share them here instead of editing all the previous posts. Work You will see below: Tutorial 1-Styles, 2-Basic Shapes and 7- Watercolour finished works. That's all for now, Crystle Maree.
Tutorial 7- Double Exposure Effect
Hello Everyone, Today's Lesson: Double Exposure This took me a good week to figure out what I was trying to do with this. Now I have a better understanding of what I'm doing with this and feel confident to be able to do this technique moving forward with the assessment and even in my own personal projects. Few things that had me confused was the select and mask interface. It was confusing to me because I wasn't sure what did what. My partner was helping me and came across a video on Youtube that really made it easy to understand and it might really help others that aren't sure how to use this feature. Check out this link: https://youtu.be/pSVeSzzMrKs The second part that was confusing to me was the layer blend features. I've never really used them before and it took me to figure out what mode did what. I kept doing putting the layer blend mode Overlay on the wrong layer to get this effect the example was providing in the material. This was mostly bec...



Comments
Post a Comment